If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My first Blog post!

Welcome, welcome!



I've been a long-time reader of blogs, and just now decided it was time to get my feet wet and try my hand at my own. Of course, that's the last thing I NEED - something else to spend time on.



My goal is to share some stories, but mostly serve as an outlet for a little creativity, and a supplement to my Etsy shop. Hence, the mini shop at the bottom of the page, and the email sign-up on the right. If you do sign up for email newsletters, you may select "Etsy" for my handcrafted items, "Customer Newsletter - xxxx" for my other home-based business ("Spoiled Cook", rhymes with Hampered Jeff), or both. I promise not to flood your mailbox.



edited to add: Comment! There may be gifts involved....

No comments: