If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ick, ick, ick

I swear, I haven't been sick this frequently, EVER. Until I started my new assignment in November. Wish I could prove that something in that building was causing all this illness, so I could quit.

Because I spent the last 2 days holed up at home, I have no real interesting stories. Unless you're into stories about towering piles of used tissues. Which grosses me out, so you'll have to go elsewhere to get your snot fix.


Leadership Conference was, as always, a total blast. One of the funnier things that happened was that the server for my favorite forum went down one day. The folks who weren't at Leadership were going into serious withdrawl. Which is why my previous post has so many more comments than usual. People remembered this blog and wanted me to send them updates. Unfortunately, though I did have internet access, email wasn't functioning properly, and I just didn't have the time to type out announcements anyway.


Car Guy says I'd better go to work today. And I am feeling better, so I guess I will. Have a good one!

No comments: