If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Changes

Things have been kinda weird at home the past couple of weeks. Many changes, all related to one big item: I lost my job.


I choosing to view it as a positive. I really loathed my job, all aspects of it. Information Technology was never a dream job of mine; I just fell into it. And I was sick of dealing with clients who had businesses that I didn't agree with. So I don't have to deal with that any more. But I need to decide whether I am going to find another job, or use this as the kick in the pants to get my home business really moving and shaking.


I have been getting up early every morning to make Car Guy's lunch. And I swear, I'm going to make a concerted effort to update more regularly.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: