If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Medicinal additive?

So today I'm doing my usual Sunday routine - parked on the couch, playing a computer game, with the TV on for noise. And a commercial comes on for a painkiller, featuring supposed employees of the company commenting on how much love they put into every bottle of painkiller X.

I may be naive, but isn't it bad to have any foreign substances in medication? When I reach for a bottle of medicine because I've got a killer headache, the last thing I want in there is LOVE - just give me the effing medicine!

Here's a list of other things that don't need to be in my medicine cabinet:

  • fluffy animals
  • rainbows
  • fairy dust
  • leprechauns and other mythical/magical beasts
  • happiness
  • sunshine
  • smiles
  • hugs and kisses

By the way, I don't need any of that stuff in my cereal boxes either (although printed on the cardboard is a completely different story).

No comments: