If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Darn!

NaBLoPoMo day 9

I had a good topic to blog about today, and I forgot to bring it with me to work. *sigh* Rather than try to remember what the quotes were, I'll use it as my topic for tomorrow.


I started carpooling to work yesterday. Yuck. Don't get me wrong, I like being able to save on gasoline, and help reduce emissions. But I absolutely hate losing the flexibility. I can't stop at the bank, grocery store or post office on the way, and I have to be ready at a specific time, which is challenging for me.

1 comment:

Rae Bates said...

I wouldn't be a good candidate for carpooling. I like to run errands on my lunch break. I suppose it would work if I were the one driving. Then again, like you, I wouldn't be able to make stops before and after work. I guess I'll just have to continue spoiling the planet. LOL!