If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Monday, November 19, 2007

New job today

NaBloPoMo day 19

I start a new job today. Not a completely new one, but for a new client. I don't know whether to be excited or scared. At least it's not my old client - their projects were so poorly run and it was such a terrible place to work that it completely turned me off health care completely. And wouldn't you know, I was sent on an interview there about 2 months ago. I'm just glad they went with another company for the staff on that project.


So anyway, new client starting today. Gotta figure out the best way to get there, take my "desk junk," my books and personal effects, and then learn new coworkers names (I'm terrible at names). It's an open-ended position, so I could be stuck there for 7 years like I was at previous client.


At least it's a short week.

No comments: