If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Waaay too much to do

NaBloPoMo day 17

There's way too much on my "to do" list today, and what am I doing? Sitting on the couch writing this so that I don't miss a day of NaBloPoMo. I know you don't actually care, but what's on my list today?

  • Unearth the dining room table, which is currently buried under business materials for my home business and craft supplies

  • Clear off the buffet, currently home to serving dishes that are seldom used

  • Go to the bank to deposit some cash

  • Put together 2 mailings, one a catalog for a new customer and one an item I just sold on Etsy

  • Go to the post office and mail them

  • Clean the living room

  • Unearth the kitchen table

  • Bake fruitcake, so it has time to properly age before Christmas

  • Bake mini quiches for Thanksgiving

In preparation for all that, what have I already accomplished today?
  • Measured out raisins and currants, mixed them with brandy and set aside to soak

  • Cut 2 pounds of candied fruit into small pieces and mixed with 1 pound of chopped nuts

  • Had breakfast: a slow cooker casserole recipe I found online. It was less than inspiring, and the leftovers will probably be put out in the backyard for the neighborhood critters.

  • Showered (don't laugh! Some Saturdays it's 1 pm before I drag my butt into the shower)

  • Printed a receipt for the Etsy purchase

Looking at that top list depresses me, so I'm going to go get dressed (I'm still in my jammies) and start on it. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: