If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

If you don't celebrate Christmas, please know that I use the phrase as the wrapping for the sentiment. I wish you and yours a joyous midwinter season and a happy new year.


Today is day 4 of my laze-a-thon. :-) I've made cobbler for family dinners, wrapped some gifts, and that's about it. Car Guy and I had dinner at my parents' on Sunday, and his family Christmas Eve dinner yesterday. Today we're bemoaning the lack of anything good on TV and trying to figure out what we've got in the house for dinner that requires no dish washing - the kitchen sink is thoroughly clogged.


But as we sit here, I keep thinking of people who aren't with their families today, especially members of the military who are deployed overseas. I've already gone to Let's Say Thanks to send a couple of postcards. Won't you please do the same? Thanks to Xerox, we can send notes of thanks to servicemen and women at no cost.


Have a very merry Christmas, whatever you're doing!

No comments: