If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Monday, December 3, 2007

That wasn't fun

Urgh. Two days off work sick, plus a weekend, and I still don't feel like being here today. And we lost power yesterday evening because of freezing rain and high winds coming through the area. Had it not been back on this morning, I'd be home again today. Trust me, the world does not need to see me with air-dried hair.


Only 22 days until Christmas. How are your plans coming? Car Guy and I still have nothing planned. His family usually has their gathering on Christmas Eve, but there were no plans as of Thanksgiving. My Dad's side of the family is getting together on the 15th, but I have to work. And I haven't heard if Mom's side of the family is planning anything. I've got most of our shopping done, but still need a good idea for Car Guy's dad.

No comments: