If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

We now return

Sorry about that, folks. I've been fighting off that pesky sinus infection for more than a week, and just haven't felt like coming up with anything interesting to post. Today's not much different, but I thought I should indicate that I'm still alive at least.


Today is the day I have to get Christmas presents wrapped and boxed to ship to my out of town family. I think I did pretty well this year. Usually I start finding things over the Summer, and forget that I have them until I start wrapping and the pile is bigger than I expected. Car Guy and I will also be driving to a mall to get something for Car Guy's dad, who is pretty hard to buy for. But the drive will be something to do on another lazy Sunday.

No comments: