If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Whoo!! Vacation!

Today's the last day I work until 2008. Wa-hoo! And I'm new enough to my work team that I'm not included in the list of people checking the month-end and year-end processing. Word is we're going to be dismissed early today, too. I've got $5 in store coupons to use at a bookstore and will be heading there if we do get out early.


What do I have planned during the break? A little of this, a little of that. Dinner with my parents on Sunday. Christmas Eve dinner with Car Guy's family on Monday. (Which reminds me, I still need to wrap presents.) Make some jewelry - I got some gorgeous pink and green glass beads yesterday. Plan the kitchen remodel, including picking out and pricing granite, tile, flooring, sinks (I'm putting in 2) and windows. Clean and organize at home. Follow up with some January hosts. Plenty to keep me busy, in other words.


In case I don't get back here before Christmas, have a safe and festive holiday with your loved ones (or not, as your preference).

No comments: