If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still standing...

I'll update soon, I swear!

I've been busy in waves with jewelry biz, festivals and conference for my other biz. This weekend is particularly rough: 3 days of working a booth at a festival (9:30 am to 10:30 pm), then a home party on Sunday. Plus trying to follow up on leads from the last festival I worked, which is impossible once the crowd picks up and music starts.

Anyhoo, I've got some great stories from Conference and finally meeting people who I know online. It's such a great feeling to actually meet someone for the first time, but know them well enough to give them a big hug.

Hang in there, and I'll be back soon. I promise.

No comments: