If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad blogger, no Cheezy Poofs

Has it really been a month and a half since I updated? Alas, 'tis true!



It's not that I don't care, really! My life is just extremely boring right now. I haven't even left the house since Saturday. And that was just a trip to Costco with Car Guy to get eggs and a few other groceries.



I've been trying to think of topics and themes that I can use to keep this blog updated, and they all sound so completely self-involved. But since this is a personal blog, and not a professional one, I guess that's the risk, right?



Shameless plug: I did discover a great new magazine, put out by Food Network. It's full of great recipes, tips and ideas - and great photography. One of the easily-overlooked little recipes in an article about Thanksgiving ideas is a knock-out! To 1 quart of fresh apple cider, add 1/2 pound of peeled and thinly sliced fresh ginger. Let sit in the fridge for about an hour. Serve over ice with ginger ale. It's so good - reminds me of the ginger-flavored Altoids. I've been gushing about this magazine to most anyone who will listen, it's that fabulous.



Thanks for stopping by, gentle reader. I promise to update again soon.

1 comment:

Marcyanna said...

Haha... I will try to help you with this one...

I have tagged you! Check out my blog for the rules! ;)