If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Etsy item of the week, February 25


I figured it was time to get back into the habit of featuring something from my Etsy shop on a regular basis. Especially now that I've been listing some new things.



This week's item, in honor of Ash Wednesday, is a handmade rosary made with jet black fire-polished beads and sterling silver crucifix and center. The color and Sacred Heart center are fairly masculine, but this rosary is small enough that it would be appropriate for a woman, too.



You can view more details about this item at its listing. Check out the rest of my shop while you're at it. If you do decide that this rosary is right for you, mention this blog post and I'll add a rosary case for free. Just indicate whether you would like white, black or red.

No comments: