If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good grief

NaBloPoMo day 27

I swear, I'd lose my head if it weren't attached. I completely forgot to get the deer pics from Car Guy so I could post them. About the only thing I did remember to do is mail a pair of earrings I sold. Now I need to stop on the way home from work to get a gift card for SteffieScissorhands, mail it, get milk, etc etc etc.


On the positive side, I had an email yesterday from a past host from my kitchen tools business. She has an in with an organization that's holding a fundraiser fair Thursday. They didn't have a rep from my company, so I get to go. Hopefully, I'll get some decent business from it. And it's free, which is always good.


Stay warm - it's cold here today!

No comments: