If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Etsy Item of the Week, December 14


Jester Crystals

These earrings came about as a way to put together some crystals that I got on variety strings. Buying them that way is great for me, in that I'm not stuck with 50 that are all the same color. But I have to get a little creative to use the colors that come on each string. These came out so well. In fact, if they don't sell, they'll probably end up in my own jewelry box.


Each earring has a round purple crystal bead with a gold-plated ring below it. There are 5 small crystals dangling from each ring. They're not flasy, but will add sparkle and movement to any outfit.


To purchase or for details: Jester Crystals.


Through the end of 2007, get free gift wrapping on any item ordered from my shop.

No comments: