If the central post area doesn't line up with the beige portion of the background, you may need to adjust the width of your browser window.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sweet! Fee-free money

*giggle* Sorry about that title, folks. I just had a little fun with the vowel alliteration.


I do a fair amount of electronic funds transfer, between my Etsy shop, occasional eBay sales, and selling things to other Cheffers from Chef Success. I've got a premier PayPal account, which allows me to accept credit card payments with lower fees than doing so through a standard account. But there's a drawback - ALL of my incoming transactions have fees. Yuck!


But I found a new fee-free alternative this weekend! Huzzah! It's called Revolution Money Exchange, and there are no fees for electronic use. (There are some for having a paper check drawn against your account, etc.) And I want to share it with you. Sign up for an account (it's free!) using the link below (also in the right sidebar, way down on the bottom), and you can get $25 free money in your account. You must sign up by May 15 to get the bonus cash, so hurry.



Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange


So how do they do it? There is one notable difference between RME and PayPal. RME is cash transfers only, no credit cards. They suggest using it for all types of payments: babysitter, splitting the check when dining with friends, dog walker, etc. I'm going to give them a try.

No comments: